VentCube is a proud Google Premier Partner and now has 1 location in the United States (with another one on the way!) in addition to one office in Delaware and one that will soon be opening in Wilmington City. We are going to keep on growing all around Delaware, and we would be thrilled if you could be a part of it! In fact, we’ve grown more than twice as big in the last five years, and by 2025, we hope to achieve our goal of becoming a global, publicly-traded technology company. By that time, we will be active on every continent and provide our services to clients all over the world. We presently have brilliant team members from all over the United States (representing more than 10 different cities- Wilmington City, Dover City, Newark City, Middletown Town, Bear, Glasgow, Brookside, Hockessin, and Milford City) who work remotely full time and have been doing so for more than 5 years.
We would love for you to join our team and help us reach our goal of providing world-class digital marketing services to mid-sized businesses all over the world, no matter where you live. We are searching for individuals that take pleasure in their marketing efforts while also enjoying having fun in order to join our team since we are a company that thrives on creating business development for our customers. Sounds like you? Great! Keep reading
Objectives of Role
- Create and distribute press releases, multimedia, and blog posts for public relations purposes.
- Measure the effectiveness of public relations campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Develop, implement, and update public relations plans.
- Create and revise public relations strategies.
- Track media coverage.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with reporters, bloggers, and other media outlets.
- Develop, maintain, and track social media networks.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with industry professionals.
- Create and oversee all website content and functionality.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with other company departments.
- Maintain and update all general company information, including company letterhead and business cards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with media outlets and reporters to help grow the company’s brand through favorable coverage.
- Create monthly media calendars and strategies.
- Develop and distribute press releases and media alerts.
- Develop social media campaigns, including strategic posts, promotions, events, contests, and sweepstakes.
- Track and analyze social media performance.
- Monitor online trends, news, and publications to stay current on industry trends.
- Develop content for company website, blogs, and social media properties.
- Develop sales leads and referrals.
- Assist with event planning and coordination.
- Create marketing materials.
- Help with reporting.
- Develop and implement digital PR initiatives for our company, including email campaigns, blogs, social media, and SEO.
- Create content for various digital channels to engage customers and promote our brand.
- Develop and manage social media calendar.
- Participate in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Monitor and evaluate online marketing campaigns based on performance, ROI, and future plans.
- Communicate with content writers, photographers, web developers, and designers.
- Act as the gatekeeper for all press inquiries.
- Assist with vendor relations, including rate negotiations, contract review, and coordination of services.
- Track and report digital PR efforts by tracking metrics and analyzing website analytics.
- Manage external relationships with online publications, websites, blogs, influencers, and journalists.
- Conduct outreach events and conferences.
- Translate marketing objectives into content, including creative concepts, copy, and messaging, for distribution channels.
- Develop, publish, and promote editorial content in online channels, including blog, social media, and email newsletter.
- Create compelling content through social media, blogs, and other social channels.
- Develop and launch marketing campaigns, including social media, email campaigns, and publications.
- Research, write, and edit articles and blogs.
- Create social media content, including graphics and video.
- Track, measure, and analyze audience performance.
- Identify and resolve problems as they arise.
- Generate reports, track results, and update as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, advertising, communications, or related field.
- 1+ years’ proven experience in public relations or communications role, preferably within the technology sector.
- Knowledge of social media and online news outlets, and ability to craft compelling and targeted content.
- Firm grasp of best PR practices on social, digital, and traditional media.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
What You’ll Get As a Result
Career Development and World-Class Training
We offer a “Bootcamp” digital marketing training program to help all new VentCube “family members” learn, grow, and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills they need to do their jobs well.
If you’re looking for an unparalleled training program, look no further than our Senior Digital Marketers, who can teach you all you need to know, as well as give you access to innumerable industry-leading online training materials and tutorials.
Even after your first training session is over, you’ll have access to our cutting-edge training facilities for departmental training, industry-related updates, and more!
If you enroll in our VentCube Learns program and use any of our many industry training tools, you’ll get rewards.
After more than 1,500 customers, we’ve fine-tuned our processes and procedures to the point where you’ll be shown how to do them. Unless you’d like to help us consistently improve those procedures, there’s no need to learn how to do things (unless you’d like to help us continually improve those processes!).
Possibilities for Expansion
Over the last three years, both locally and worldwide, VentCube has seen more than 250 percent growth. Merit-based promotion prospects are available inside the company if you are reaching or exceeding job-performance benchmarks. First and foremost, we focus on developing and improving the skills of our own employees. In point of fact, almost all of our promotions come from inside the company. Because everyone on the team has a clear path to advancement, you will always know exactly what is expected of you. This will let you take charge of your career. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full-service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else, including link building, social media, web design, and web development. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, you are not expected to know everything. We believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise, so that you may become an expert in your field.
Within the next three months, we want to build up a satellite office in Delaware and employ more than 50 new team members there. However, working remotely will still be an option.