CUSTOM APP DEVELOPMENT
Mobile Application Development Services
Key Features of Our App Development Service
What you get with our mobile application development Service
Custom iOS app Development
Enterprise iOS app Development
mCommerce iOS app Development
Server-side APIs for iOS app
custom Android app Development
Enterprise Android app Development
Mobile eCommerce Android App
Server-side APIs for Android app
AR app development services
React Native app development
Custom mobile app solutions
Support & maintenance
First of all, we have a clear and uninterrupted support service 24×7. Moreover, we basically support the following categories:
You can chat with us through our chatbox. We try to respond fast unless any dying situation occurs.
talk to a Mobile Apps specialist
Mobile app markets we focus on
Mobile app development process
What Makes Us Best
What Makes Us the Best Mobile app Developers
From Our Clients
Mobile App Development Services FAQs
Both are better than each other. Confused? But it is true. For an app, a user has to create an account on app stores or sometimes mobile service providers. But for mobile responsive websites, a user doesn’t need to create an account rather just googling the site on mobile. Besides, there are some privileges in mobile apps than mobile websites. The first one is the speed. Apps are quicker than websites. Websites need to surf and wander many pages after pages; apps do not allow mass shuffling or surfing. Websites have high-resolution graphics and bothering ads banner where apps do not have such provisions mostly. Apps are user-friendly and easier to understand than websites. Nowadays, game apps are more famous than gaming websites. People use to download game apps than playing online games. Likewise, for every interactive issue in human life, people seek for apps first.
It takes a long path to make an app the most demanding one. Usually, marketers work on it if you select us for marketing, you make profits only. However, if you have technical knowledge of app marketing strategies, we hand over the authority to clients. Besides, our marketers work on app marketing with their skilled techniques such as audience research, viral video content, competitor research, landing page creation, app store visibility, social media marketing, SEO optimization, etc.
Well, it depends on your preferences. Here we can show some pros and cons of both platforms. Then it would be easier for you to set your mind. Basically, Android apps are better for IT/Energy, Games & Utilities, slower in wide-range, different size screens compatible, speedy, less profitable & more challenging in marketplaces, high complexity to create. Contrarily, IOS apps are flexible to build, affordable cost, medium complexity in developing, best for media/marketing/enterprise/ business apps. Furthermore, developing apps need local area analysis. If your area has many IOS users, definitely it would be better to make IOS apps; likewise, for an android user, you better choose the apk platform.
This is really an alarming issue for app marketers. Yes, it is true! Many online apps are going in vein recently because of some strategical mistakes-
- Ignoring competitive fields: You will find many app developers all around the cyber world. Some are experts, really. Some are not totally. A developer has to keep an eye on recent developments and analyze fields. It is a key concern for any developer.
- Clumsy market research: Researching the market is a basic tactic for online marketing, similarly for apps. Ventcube developers always research markets on the first basis.
- Wrong audience: If the audience needs hotel apps (best hotel in an area) and you create market apps, that’s contradictory! Audience selection is a major feature of app development.
- Crappy marketing: Sometimes many apps cannot profit because of crappy marketing techniques. After launching any app, marketers have to spread it online, news portals, websites, banners and many more.
- Lack of simplicity: Simple functioning apps are favorite to everyone. For example, WordPress websites are easy and user-friendly but WordPress apps require good skills to go on. Developers like us always notice on simplicity.
Large size: Apps size matters enormously. Especially gaming apps are large enough for mobile storage. If a game size is 200MB+, 50% of people don’t download that. As the size increases, so the demoralization occurs.