VentCube is a proud Google Premier Partner and now has 1 location in the United States (with another one on the way!) in addition to one office in Delaware and one that will soon be opening in Wilmington City. We are going to keep on growing all around Delaware, and we would be thrilled if you could be a part of it! In fact, we’ve grown more than twice as big in the last five years, and by 2025, we hope to achieve our goal of becoming a global, publicly-traded technology company. By that time, we will be active on every continent and provide our services to clients all over the world. We presently have brilliant team members from all over the United States (representing more than 10 different cities- Wilmington City, Dover City, Newark City, Middletown Town, Bear, Glasgow, Brookside, Hockessin, and Milford City) who work remotely full time and have been doing so for more than 5 years.
We would love for you to join our team and help us reach our goal of providing world-class digital marketing services to mid-sized businesses all over the world, no matter where you live. We are searching for individuals that take pleasure in their marketing efforts while also enjoying having fun in order to join our team since we are a company that thrives on creating business development for our customers. Sounds like you? Great! Keep reading
Objectives of Role For Digital Marketing Specialist (Search)
- Design, implement, manage and optimize search engine marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate, test, and improve search engine marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and test pay-per-click advertising strategies.
- Develop, implement, and test banner ads.
- Develop, implement, and test e-mail marketing initiatives.
- Manage search engine optimization (SEO) and website usability.
- Manage web analytics.
- Work with cross-functional teams on content strategy, design, and usability.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring SEO and website usability issues.
- Analyze and interpret website traffic data to develop and revise strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments on keyword strategies.
- Evaluate website performance and make recommendations on website improvements.
- Maintain, build, and run search engine marketing campaigns that deliver high-quality leads.
- Build and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns.
- Optimize landing pages.
- General support across PPC/Social/Landing page/Analytics/other channels as required.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Specialist (Search)
- Recommend, evaluate, and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and other paid search and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyze keyword and conversion data, and update and optimize marketing strategies based on results.
- Manage monthly and/or annual campaigns, including writing creative copy, testing, and optimizing.
- Manage and optimize all paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Work with outside vendors to manage and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting.
- Work with data teams to develop integrated search marketing strategies.
- Maintain customer communication.
- Develop a knowledge base of search best practices.
- Provide search training.
- Coordinate with creative and e-commerce teams for proper evaluation and implementation of paid search.
- Execute effective paid search strategies.
Skills and Qualifications for Digital Marketing Specialist (Search)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of search engine strategies and tactics (SEO, PPC, etc.).
- Knowledge of SEM and social media marketing.
- Professional experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and technologies.
What You’ll Get As a Result
Career Development and World-Class Training
We offer a “Bootcamp” digital marketing training program to help all new VentCube “family members” learn, grow, and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills they need to do their jobs well.
If you’re looking for an unparalleled training program, look no further than our Senior Digital Marketers, who can teach you all you need to know, as well as give you access to innumerable industry-leading online training materials and tutorials.
Even after your first training session is over, you’ll have access to our cutting-edge training facilities for departmental training, industry-related updates, and more!
If you enroll in our VentCube Learns program and use any of our many industry training tools, you’ll get rewards.
After more than 1,500 customers, we’ve fine-tuned our processes and procedures to the point where you’ll be shown how to do them. Unless you’d like to help us consistently improve those procedures, there’s no need to learn how to do things (unless you’d like to help us continually improve those processes!).
Possibilities for Expansion
Over the last three years, both locally and worldwide, VentCube has seen more than 250 percent growth. Merit-based promotion prospects are available inside the company if you are reaching or exceeding job-performance benchmarks. First and foremost, we focus on developing and improving the skills of our own employees. In point of fact, almost all of our promotions come from inside the company. Because everyone on the team has a clear path to advancement, you will always know exactly what is expected of you. This will let you take charge of your career. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full-service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else, including link building, social media, web design, and web development. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, you are not expected to know everything. We believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise, so that you may become an expert in your field.
Within the next three months, we want to build up a satellite office in Delaware and employ more than 50 new team members there. However, working remotely will still be an option.