VentCube is a proud Google Premier Partner and now has 1 location in the United States (with another one on the way!) in addition to one office in Delaware and one that will soon be opening in Wilmington City. We are going to keep on growing all around Delaware, and we would be thrilled if you could be a part of it! In fact, we’ve grown more than twice as big in the last five years, and by 2025, we hope to achieve our goal of becoming a global, publicly-traded technology company. By that time, we will be active on every continent and provide our services to clients all over the world. We presently have brilliant team members from all over the United States (representing more than 10 different cities- Wilmington City, Dover City, Newark City, Middletown Town, Bear, Glasgow, Brookside, Hockessin, and Milford City) who work remotely full time and have been doing so for more than 5 years.
We would love for you to join our team and help us reach our goal of providing world-class digital marketing services to mid-sized businesses all over the world, no matter where you live. We are searching for individuals that take pleasure in their marketing efforts while also enjoying having fun in order to join our team since we are a company that thrives on creating business development for our customers. Sounds like you? Great! Keep reading
Objectives of Role As a Digital Marketing Manager
- Protect brand reputation by implementing effective digital marketing strategies
- Evaluate market trends and develop appropriate frameworks for current and future digital marketing campaigns
- Identify and develop strategic digital marketing plans to effectively address goals and drive growth
- Create and lead the implementation of a brand plan, identifying and developing digital strategies to promote brand engagement
- Negotiate and manage digital marketing campaigns, executing against plans that maximize revenue and growth
- Provide leadership for digital marketing campaigns, including researching, implementing, and evaluating campaigns
- Collaborate with external agencies, vendors, and partners to develop and execute weekly campaigns
- Conduct regular audits to monitor digital marketing campaigns and key performance indicators
- Create timely reports for management summarizing key performance indicators
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with key stakeholders and customers
- Develop and manage all digital marketing efforts
- Manage all social media efforts, including:
- Developing content, posting blog and articles, and responding to comments
- Writing, editing, and posting social media ads
- Providing feedback to management on the effective use of campaigns
- Developing and maintaining social media accounts
- Producing monthly reports
- Establishing and maintaining an ROI report
- Developing SEO strategies to increase website ranking
- Developing digital campaign plans based on analytics
- Work with website designers and web developers
- Manage all digital marketing activities and websites for The Project Group’s portfolio properties.
- Develop and manage strategies to increase traffic to the websites.
- Create and manage content for all digital platforms.
- Market each property across a variety of digital marketing channels.
- Assist with new marketing requirements and initiatives.
- Negotiate with third-party vendors to obtain the best prices.
- Maintain advertising records and reports.
Responsibilities Of Digital Marketing Manager
- Create, implement, and measure digital marketing campaigns
- Build and manage all aspects of digital marketing campaigns
- Engage customers using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Partner with graphic designers and web developers to create engaging and original content
- Manage content and media assets
- Optimize website performance via A/B testing
- Work with WordPress developers to improve the site
- Develop, plan, and manage the content calendar
- Develop, analyze, and optimize web copy
- Develop and manage email and content marketing campaigns
- Work with public relations agency to promote client’s content
- Work with the agency team to develop and manage social media calendar
- Work with the agency team to build brand messaging
- Maintain website analytics, identify opportunities, and report performance to team
- Engage and maintain relationships with customers and SEO professionals
- Work with agency to perform keyword research, create content, and optimize site assets
- Manage inbound marketing efforts, including developing and implementing strategies to grow the company’s online presence within the online platform
- Analyze industry trends and create social media strategies to optimize lead generation and conversion
- Research and develop content, including blog posts, social media posts, eBooks, videos, and other types of content
- Co-ordinate inbound and outbound marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, drive leads, and convert leads
- Develop and manage lead generation campaigns, including email and newsletter marketing, social media campaigns, website optimization, and SEO initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to execute customer acquisition campaigns
- Manage web analytics programs to track campaigns and analyze data
- Identify digital marketing trends, develop and implement strategies that leverage these trends, and monitor campaigns’ performance
- Keep abreast of industry changes and implement continuous improvement strategies
- Evaluate and implement marketing campaigns, including tracking statistics and measuring ROI, while collaborating with other team members to achieve sales objectives
- Create and implement social media and email campaigns, as well as manage website, blogs, and other online assets
- Research and analyze industry trends, competitors, and markets to identify new marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop, implement, and maintain Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Social Media Advertising (SMA) plans to meet sales, profit, and market share objectives
- Develop, implement, and sustain a calendar of activities to track leads, opportunities, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing search engine optimization and social media campaigns
- Experience developing and managing web and email campaigns
- Experience managing Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other online campaign platforms
- Proven experience marketing online properties using SEO, SEM, SMO, or social media marketing
- Strong knowledge of online marketing principles and best practices -Must be a self-starter, able to solve problems
What You’ll Get As a Result
Career Development and World-Class Training
We offer a “Bootcamp” digital marketing training program to help all new VentCube “family members” learn, grow, and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills they need to do their jobs well.
If you’re looking for an unparalleled training program, look no further than our Senior Digital Marketers, who can teach you all you need to know, as well as give you access to innumerable industry-leading online training materials and tutorials.
Even after your first training session is over, you’ll have access to our cutting-edge training facilities for departmental training, industry-related updates, and more!
If you enroll in our VentCube Learns program and use any of our many industry training tools, you’ll get rewards.
After more than 1,500 customers, we’ve fine-tuned our processes and procedures to the point where you’ll be shown how to do them. Unless you’d like to help us consistently improve those procedures, there’s no need to learn how to do things (unless you’d like to help us continually improve those processes!).
Possibilities for Expansion
Over the last three years, both locally and worldwide, VentCube has seen more than 250 percent growth. Merit-based promotion prospects are available inside the company if you are reaching or exceeding job-performance benchmarks. First and foremost, we focus on developing and improving the skills of our own employees. In point of fact, almost all of our promotions come from inside the company. Because everyone on the team has a clear path to advancement, you will always know exactly what is expected of you. This will let you take charge of your career. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full-service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else, including link building, social media, web design, and web development. While we will purposefully challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, you are not expected to know everything. We believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise, so that you may become an expert in your field.
Within the next three months, we want to build up a satellite office in Delaware and employ more than 50 new team members there. However, working remotely will still be an option.